Some Tips And Guidelines in Cleaning the Carpet: Sta. Mesa, Manilalilyarnaiz
Cleaning your carpet regularly will help to keep the color bright and it will also help to lessen the dirt. Cleaning the carpet requires a lot of time to make sure that you clean them properly so that it won’t accumulate the dirt. Here are some tips and guides to help you how to clean your carpet properly.
- Vacuum cleaner is the best tool in cleaning the carpet, it should be clean regularly. As much as possible carpet should be cleaned everyday or every other day.
- Make sure that all the furniture should be removed in order to clean every corner of the carpet.
- Pick up large items or dirt on the floor; make sure there are no objects that will harm the vacuum cleaner, like nails, long piece of string or coins.
- Use a liquid soap if you saw some stains in a carpet, you can apply it directly to the stain.
- Let your carpet to dry. Keep your family especially your kids and even the pets out of the room until it dries, you may also use fans to help in drying your carpet.
- You can also declare a shoe off rule to limit how much dirt will get into your carpet.
Here’s the sample of carpet our client brought from Sta. Mesa Manila. They opted for a Super Dyna SD45 Violet wall to wall carpet to add elegancy to their room. And color violet is also their favorite theme for their room.
DS Windows and Walls offers a wide varieties of carpets. To know more about our carpets you can visit our website at www.carpetphilippines.com / http://gallery.carpetphilippines.com. DS Windows and walls also offers different kinds of windows blinds, folding doors and wallpapers. For inquiries you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (02) 403-3262 / 0916-31-3909. You may visit our showroom located at 4th Level Waltermart, Makati City, 3rd Level Robinsons Metro East, Pasig City and 2nd Level Pacific Mall, Lucena City.