How to Install Vinyl Wall Paper Cover: Installation of Wall Paper in Antipolo, Rizalnenaragonot
Vinyl Wall Paper Covering is the easy to clean type of wall paper. Damp cloth can be used in cleaning vinyl wall paper. People often use this wall paper in high moisture areas at home and this can also be used to hide minimal damage in your wall. Installation of vinyl wall paper is not that hard. Our client from Antipolo, Rizal, Philippines who opted for vinyl wall paper cover have already tried it by themselves.
Here are some tips so you can easily install your vinyl wall paper by yourself:
- You have to fix first large holes in your wall. Use joint compound and flatten the surface. Let it dry for 20 to 30 minutes then let the surface be smooth by using sandpaper.
- Draw guidelines on your wall were supposedly you plan to install the vinyl wall paper at the same time clean the wall, make sure the surface is well-flatten.
- Cut your preferred size of vinyl wall paper. Apply vinyl wall paper adhesive to the back of the vinyl wallpaper using a brush or spatula.
- Place now the wall paper on your wall. Be sure to follow the lines that you have made until you finish installing all of it. Trim the wall paper if some did overlap on your preferred area.
- Flatten the vinyl wall paper directly once you are done installing it. Use yardstick until you feel that it is flatten enough and there is no more bubble existing.
- Find any bubble in your installed wall paper, keep on smoothing them with the yardstick. If there is bubble you cannot remove, use a tiny needle to pierce the bubble then press the bubble gently to release any air.
Vinyl Wall Paper from DS Windows and Walls Interior Supply are all durable and economical. We have numerous styles that is good for living area, bedroom, kitchen and hallways. We also have vinyl wall paper that is good for offices and commercial establishments like boutiques and shops. We supply and install vinyl wall paper. For free quotation, email us at email@example.com or call us at 0916-311-3909 / (02) 403-3262 / (02) 893-1373 / (02) 668-9668. For actual samples of our products, feel free to visit our respective kiosk at 2nd level Pacific Mall, Lucena City, 3rd level Robinsons Metro East, Pasig City and 4th level Waltermart, Makati City. To see the various designs of our vinyl wall paper online, visit https://www.carpet.com.ph/wallpapers.